Monday, December 14, 2009

valentino spring/summer 2010

I am absolutely in LOVELOVELOVE with this collection. Below are a handful of my favorite looks, and if you follow the link at the bottom of the page you can check out the collection in it's entirety. I can't even begin to get into the things I would do to make these pieces appear in my wardrobe. DROOL.

The shoes! The bow! The lace! AHH!

































Love the ruffle on the top, and the soft lavender. The way it contrasts with the black deconstructed pant is amazing.
































I would literally wear this everyday, everywhere.
































Love the sheer top with the structured cut of the blazer/shorts. Beautiful soft colors.

































These Dress/shoe combos= winwinwin

































Love the top, and the flowy jacket over it.
































The complete collection

No comments:

Post a Comment