Friday, February 12, 2010

FOOLCAST 008 - FOUR COLOR ZACK "BANG, HARD."
















One of two brand spankin new Valentines-themed Foolcasts. I would try and sum up why I love this shit so fucking much, but Four Color Zack already did it for me. Enjoy the "rougher, darker, more experimental side of modern R&B." Somebody's gon get pregnannnnnnnnt.

Trey Songz - Brand New
Rihanna - Mad House
Usher - Lil Freak
Aaliyah - I Am Music
Joseph - Love Still Haunts Me (Dub)
Kanye - See You In My Nightmares
The-Dream - Amazing
The-Dream - Fancy
Christina Milian - Welcome to Vegas
The-Dream - Luv Songs
Usher - Get In My Car
Kellz - Rollin
The-Dream - Shoulda Been You
Drake - November 18th (Chuck Inglish Rmx)
Ms Jade - Interlude
Electrik Red - P is for Power
Tweet - Sexual Healing (Oops Pt 2)
Amerie - Get Gone
Sleepy Brown - Underwater Love
The-Dream - Love VS Money 2
Omarion - Wet
Trey Songz - Scratchin Me Up
Drake ft. Lloyd - A Night Off
Jeremih - Raindrops Kellz - The Zoo


Download

No comments:

Post a Comment