Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hello.




























I've been getting a ton of love for this blog lately, and I genuinely appreciate all of the kind words.
I love you all veryverymuch times amillion. It's nice to know I am not just shouting into the aether.
I know posting can be sporadic, and that it generally reflects the chaos of my brain, and for this I am(somewhat) sorry.

I am going to Miami for WMC, so bear with the crushing silence the next few days will bring and I promise you will be rewarded with oh so many pictures.

I bought a new camera charger just.for.you.

Also, feel free to tell me what you enjoy/don't enjoy seeing. I like to hear your voice.

The above is me in Miami last Nov, the below(post) is my birthday gift to myself.

Talk to you soon.

XOXO-Kyle


(If you just can't wait feel free to follow me on twitter, it's an all to guilty pleasure. https://twitter.com/Kyleftw (duh))

No comments:

Post a Comment